Sunday, June 14, 2009



The Boys Of Summer Are Back!




Our Colorado Rockies Won Their 10th In A Row Last Night!







The Rockies under new management are hoping to salvage what's left of the season. With 10 wins in a row I'd say it's a decent start!

Clint Hurdle was a really nice guy and is an awesome advocate for children with Prader Willi Syndrome, but just not well suited for being the manager of a major league baseball franchise! Here's hoping our new main man, Jim Tracy can continue to get our boys to perform!

My dad is coming from out of state and we'll all be going to the game on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to a warm summer day, a cold beverage, a not so good for me ball park frank, a good game of ball and most importantly the company of my FAMILY! TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL PARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment