Wednesday, October 28, 2009




IT'S OFFICIALLY A NO SCHOOL DAY!  THAT'S RIGHT IT'S ONLY OCTOBER 28TH AND OUR FIRST SNOW DAY HAS BEEN DECLARED!  SOMETHING TELLS ME WE ARE IN FOR A LONG WINTER!  

 




I look outside my window
and what do I see?

Six inches of fluffy snow
waiting just for me.

School is cancelled for one day.
Buses cannot run.

That’s ok with me because
I’ll have lots of fun.

I grab my boots, coat, and hat.
I run, jump and play.

Scoop it. Toss it. Crackle. Crunch.
Snow Day! Snow Day! Yeah!



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the day off playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious do you know why you are stuck in IBESR? What the hold up is for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mlg,

    We are supposedly on the list for dispensation because we have three bio kids. I guess there is a list compiled of files needing the signature, those files are then sent from IBESR to MOJ and onto Preval for his final stamp, then back to IBESR for yet another signature and then finally you are out! November will be 15 months for us and we only have confirmation that we are on the list, not that our file has even left MOJ for Preval's office yet?? We meet ALL of the other requirements, age, length of marriage, etc.. as I'm sure you do as well. My husband doesn't even have any bio kids, as the three kids I have are all from my first marriage, that didn't even help us!
    Yet we just saw a file from our orphanage of a family that has two bio kids come in and out of IBESR in 5 months!! What a messed up system, I can't even begin to imagine what is causing some discrepancies in the processing of the files??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is crazy and frustrating I am seeing the same things families that are in and out in half the time! Hopefully we will both come out soon!

    ReplyDelete